Everything about Mukul's Bohios feel like something from a storybook. Perfectly placed 300 feet above the Playa Manzanillo, nestled like tree houses in the lush rainforest canopy, these 621 square-foot homes offer solace, privacy and luxury while remaining uniquely Nicaraguan.
Built of sustainable native teak and pine, each of the 23 Bohios feature floor-to-ceiling glass perfectly framing the sapphire sea below. A sliding glass door leads onto a sweeping wooden deck with a private plunge pool and separate lounging veranda with custom daybed. The spacious bathroom is surfaced in Nicaraguan travertine marble and includes a wet room, double vanity, spacious walk-in closet and double-headed shower. The furniture, fabrics and lighting fixtures also lend to the authentic feel of a posh sanctuary handcrafted in a refined local style.
- 550 sq ft interior/ 615 sq ft exterior (51 sq m interior/ 57.1 sq m exterior)
- Single King bed with custom linens
- En suite bathroom with dual head rain shower, double sinks, Molton Brown bath amenities, waffle bath robes and plush terry towels
- Walk-in closet with private safe
- Outdoor teak deck with dining area and living space
- Outdoor plunge pool (39 square feet/7 cubic meters)
- U.S. compatible electrical outlets
- Ice machine and honor bar with mini-refrigerator
- Flat screen television with entertainment center
- Floor to ceiling windows with views of the golf course, mountains and/or ocean
- Central air-conditioning and wireless internet access